Key Stage 2 Class Teacher – Two Terms Temporary
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly self-motivated, exemplary Class Teacher to join our team on a temporary basis for two terms starting January 2019.
The successful candidate will:
- have a positive and can do attitude
- be committed to providing the best possible outcomes for our children
- have high expectations of behavior and excellent behavior management skills
- have the ability to work well with others and as part of a team
- be a caring and nurturing individual who will enable our learners to achieve their best
Christ Church CE Primary School can offer:
- Happy, well-mannered and enthusiastic children
- A commitment to your professional development
- A supportive and effective leadership team
- A very supportive governing body
Ofsted 2016 stated that, “The pupils and staff are proud of their school and are determined to see it improve further.” “The behavior of pupils is good.”
In applying for the post prospective candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests.
We strongly encourage prospective candidates to visit the school by appointment.
This is a temporary (2 terms), full time position
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th October
The post is to commence January 2019
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Criminal Records Bureau to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 – List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers
For further information and an application pack please contact:
Mrs Gaynor Wilshaw – School Business Manager, via email email@example.com