Extra- Curricular Activities
Please find below details of the extra-curricular clubs that will be running during Summer 2019. If you would like your child to take part in any of the clubs listed below please speak to Mrs Smith, Mrs Colclough or Mrs Wilshaw. If you need any extra information about any of the clubs listed below please speak to the member of staff organising the club or Mrs Scattergood.
If we are not currently providing a club which you think your child would like to participate in please write
down your idea and place it in the Suggestions Box in the school office.
- Summer Sports – Key Stage 2
- Fizz Pop Science – various
- Dance – Year 4, 5 and 6
- Phonics – Year 1
- Boosters – Year 4
- Singing Stars – Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3
- Summer Sports – Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Maths in Motion – Year 5 and Year 6
- Mindfulness – Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6
- Art – Key Stage 2
A Breakfast Club runs each day from 8.00am. For more information please speak to Mrs Smith.