What is pupil premium?
The pupil premium grant is funding provided to schools to help all pupils reach their full potential, regardless of their background or financial situation.
Pupils may be eligible if they:
- Are registered for free school meals
- Have been registered for free school meals at any point since May 2010
- Are, or have been, in care
- Have parents in the armed forces
How are we spending the money?
- We have been able to appoint a Home School Link Worker, Learning Mentor and Assistant SENCO to work with our vulnerable pupils and their families.
- On whole school specialist music provision to provide a broad and balanced curriculum to all of our pupils.
- Interventions and closing the gap sessions are delivered for reading, writing, phonics and mathematics.
- Qualified teachers work with small groups of pupils (including our higher attainers) to develop Mathematics and English
Further information about pupil premium funding can be found at